Saturday, April 16, 2011

i'm here! i'm here!

Seriously waaaaay too long.  I mean, waaaay too long.  But you know when life throws you into a black hole of sick-i-ness, your mind can't think straight...at least mine can't.  And when I can't think straight, I can't even process a stinkin' movie or a good read, let alone try to blog.  And so, weeks and weeks later....here I am...finally.
I have missed posting about so many things that have gone on around here, regardless of me dealing with mono.  Yeah, mono.  The kissing thing.  As {one of} my bestest girlfriend, Kelly said to me, "I TOLD you to keep your lips to yourself!"  Yeah, yeah.  For all you out there that don't know HOW hard Kel and I joke with each other....well, OF COURSE that was a joke.  We like to joke and tease and mess around...a lot.  The only lips I like to kiss around this joint are Big Daddy's...and my chick's...and my niece's and nephew's...along with their cheekys!  Yum.
But even though I am still dealing with this dang virus, I am feeling a little bit more like myself.  I think I am ready to start posting again....and with all the back-posting I will have to do...well, bear with me.  I have to get all of the pics up for my annual blog book you know!
Looking forward to it.  Glad to be back.

Love to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ugg mono is the worst! Glad to hear that you are starting to get better though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.Gracious. when i saw that you had a "NEW" post i almost peed i was so excited. I missed you! well missed reading your blog. i'm glad your not just a blog friend. because i love you... like A LOT!!!
    kisses xxxxxxxxxxxx
    oh i told ya to stop kissin people.
    tee-hee

    ReplyDelete