Saturday, March 26, 2011

helena turns 7!

Helena, you have such a spice for life that spills forth in all you do.  You bless me and our family in so many ways with your energetic, funky, sweet, compassionate, put-your-heart-into-it way of living.  Bug, you keep Dad & I laughing, a lot of the times out of unbelief from the things you say or come up with, but nevertheless laughing.  =)  You continually remind me to pay attention to the little things in my days.  And your compassion towards animals is very special and I am looking forward to seeing how God uses that in you life as you get older.

I thank Christ our God for the laughs, love, & happiness you bring to our family and all those that are blessed to have you as a friend, granddaughter, & niece.

I love you, darling,
--Mama


Birthday Morning











Birthday Breakfast
at Peddle Car Cafe





Later on that day...
Daddy brought you flowers...


...you got a new hat...

...had brownies for dessert...



...posed for pics...




...boogied...


...and laughed...

...alot.




Birthday Party
























1 comment:

  1. oh helena...you are so special! we love you and your crazy dance moves! great pics sarah.

    ReplyDelete