Sunday, January 2, 2011

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-...

Games.
Food.
Yakity-yak.
More games.
More food.
More yakity-yak.

All with our best friends:
Steve & Nicole.  Vago & Kelly.  James & Jenny.  Matt & Chrissy.

We. Had. A. Blast.

What else can I say?

Oh, uh...
So long good and fullfilled 2010!
WELCOME 2011!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Matt & Chrissy Jennings


Matt & Jenny; brother and sister





James & Jenny Saunders

Vago & Kelly Demestihas


"Do I have something in my teeth?"
This, or should I say -Kelly- became the joke of the evening.











Mischieveous.  Thaaaaat's our Kelly.

We're not tired!  We're not! {yawn, yawn}


As soon as James walked in the door, the kids named him 'The Big Green Monster'.
But my favorite was 'Shrek'.  LOL!!!

Little Patrick, our God-son.  LOVE.



George-y, Vago & Kelly's oldest boy.







2 comments:

  1. Poor Kelly ALWAYS gets abused!!!!!!!! LOL We had a great time. <3 You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having too much fun without me!!! Coming back tomorrow. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete