Friday, June 22, 2012

privacy

Dearest friends and family,

I want to let you know that I will be making my blog  private as of Monday morning.  This is in no way to exclude anyone but an attempt to control who is reading my blog; seeing pics of our fam and knowing what's going on in our lives...because really, this blog is more of a journal for me than anything else.
If you'd like to continue reading my blog, please comment below or email me and I will happily send you an invitation.  =)

Lots of Love...
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah,
    You probably don't know it, but I'm a regular reader of your blog. I love keeping up with all of you who contribute to the mosaic of our children's lives as well as our own family memories. It is hard to believe that you have children rapidly approaching the age you were when we first met you through swimming and LBC! We see your dad in his office from time to time. I completely understand that you want to protect your family. I have had those concerns about blogging world myself. I wish you and your family the very best.
    Barb Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send an invitation to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me an invitation, buddy! love you, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/13/2012

    Hi Sarah

    I would like an invitation. Here is my email address: laurengombos@gmail.com

    Love, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I have opened up my blog so it is no longer private. You no longer need an invitation to view it anymore. If you have any problems, let know.
      Love you!!!

      Delete