Wednesday, June 20, 2012

and she turns 10...

Our cutie-patootie Julia had her 10th birthday.  We celebrated her b-day with family and then a few days later she had the long-awaited slumber party.*

*She has wanted a birthday slumber party for years now
but our deal was for her 10th birthday she could have one
since mama knew the work that goes into one of those
big parties...

On her birthday day morning, waking to a special breakfast...









...then later that day for dinner:


Seriously, who is that teenage looking girl???  'Cause it certainly can't be our daughter!



As you can see in the pic above, YiaYia is not really smiling...and this is very typical of her.  For some crazy reason, she won't smile for pictures, soooo...I bugged her about it and thus, the picture below.  What a fantastic smile she has!!!  She's gorgeous.  ♥

the sibs...



my dear grandma...

my bro, drew...

the fam...

what is up with lena?  whoa.



And then the slumber party...






1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful because as I'm reading, I see my daughter and how this is going to come all too quickly.

    enjoy each moment and well done, mama!

    ReplyDelete