Monday, March 5, 2012

as they get older...

...my life gets busier.

It's something I've {probably} heard a gazillions times.  But just like anything - marriage, pregnancy, raising infants and toddlers - you can't really understand what a statement like that really entails until you are actually living IN that statement.  And for me, I am definitely smack-dab in the middle {of the beginning} of that statement.  ({of the beginning}--this meaning that my oldest is only 12 and my youngest is 7 {almost 8} so I have just begun this stage of life!)

football
art classes
volleyball
guitar
piano
science projects
other school stuff
blah
blah
blah

And this is only 1 musical instrument and 1 sport/other activity per chicky.  We have decided that anymore activities would be too much for us...

Now, don't get me wrong, I am most definitely not complaining!  I actually love this stage of our lives!--And I'm willing to say that this is the best stage thus far!  (Buuuuut I believe I say that about every stage we go thru!)

So here I am.  Not remembering the last time I journaled our lives...hoping to be a little better.  =)

1 comment:

  1. i'm super glad that your my friend in real life cause i'd have missed you like crazy.
    glad your posting.
    xxO

    ReplyDelete