4 months of planning.
wow. tiring.
sneaking.
shhhhh!
hiding.
don't tell!
lying.
ummm...
more lying.
welllllll...
a few more lies.
uhhhh...yeah. that's it.
And when it was all said and done...
He was left driving home...A.L.O.N.E. So, he sees all the cars parked. And suspects something. Score for Caleb and Josh. And me --- I forgot to tell them which way to go.
He walks into the backyard (and not through the front door like MY BROTHERS were supposed to make sure of) and sees the tables decorated, balloons, twinkly lights on...
Realizing what was going on, he finally makes his way (back) to the front door with a huge grin on his face. One look at him and I know he knows...so I say, "Oh, just get back there! You know they're there waiting for you!" So with laughs and giggles, he opens the curtains and walks outside.
And then his Mom, who made a special trip from Washington, popped out from the mob of people. This was the one thing he was truly surprise about.
Chocolate Fountain and Dippers
Beer
Water & Iced Tea
Margaritas
(best ever by the way)
Street Tacos
...yummy, yummy street tacos.
yummy.
Cupcakes
Music
Dancing



But best of all...
FAMILY & FRIENDS














































































































Dude! I didn't know you were a blogger! Awesome pics! I'm adding you to the ol' blogroll!!!!!
ReplyDeleteaww....love all the pics...especially the ones of our sweet dance moves...and my hot hubby. it was such a fun night!
ReplyDeleteBravo Sarah!!! The party was such a great success! Wonderful pictures! Tells it all! It was an amazing evening. I love the pictures of Jim seeing his mom...how sweet! Great memories…xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
ReplyDeleteSO MUCH FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou know what else was fun... watching you plan out every single detail don to the minute!!! WOWZA your good!