Jessie came up and spent the night here at our house Tuesday. As always, we had a great time although Elijah decided that he would play in the middle of the night rather than sleep. Nessa slept through the night. =)
Wednesday morning, Jess and I are in the family room chatting away while Elijah is in the other room playing the piano...or so we thought. I decided to check on him because I heard some 'clinky-clinky' as if he started to play with my tea set. Well, he was most certainly playing with the tea set but not sitting on the piano bench, he was STANDING on the piano keys. So, what we thought was him playing the piano was actually him...well...it was him playing the piano...just not like we thought...he was playing with his little feeties...walking on the keys. Nice. =)
I made him sit down so I could get a picture before I took him off the piano.

That's my boy.
ReplyDelete