They all had a great year in school. Basil completed 4th grade and starting in 4th grade, they implement the Honor Roll, which he made! =) Juls completed 2nd grade and Helena finished Kindergarden.
At the beginning of the school year, I was weepy, having all of my chicks gone, spending a good part of their days at school. Although Helena was gone for only the mornings, it was still a hard adjustment but after a while, I found that the time they were away went by so fast with all of the laundry, household chores, and errands to do.
NOW, my outlook has changed. =) I am soooo glad to have my kids back home for the summer and do not dread it at all. I am not looking for activities to put my kids to keep them 'busy' or 'out of my hair' but am looking forward to having them home, doing nothing but being with each other. I want to enjoy every second of having them home together. ...And at the same time, I am a bit excited knowing that next school year I will have a full 5.5 hours to do my chores and still have time to play with my friends...or whatever! =)
BASIL'S TEACHER, MRS. McFEE
JULIA'S TEACHER, MRS. GALLINGTON
No comments:
Post a Comment