Monday, May 31, 2010

happy birthday julia!

Juls had her 8th birthday on Saturday.  She had a wonderful day with family and friends.

Julia continues to grow into a beautiful, young girl.  She is very sensitive, extremely silly, super fun, loves to read, loves art and gardening, and really enjoys being together with her family.  God has given us a wonderful blessing through Julia and we will always be thankful.  We love you, Juls!!!



BIRTHDAY WAKE-UP!!!



At 6:30 in the morning, we left the house for a birthday breakfast at Pedal Car Cafe, her favorite breakfast joint.




BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!


















SHOPPING!!!
After her birthday party, I took Juls & Marianna to lunch and then shopping at Justice (a girls clothing store in the mall).


The girls changing...why I didn't get some more pics of the outfits they chose, I don't know but they picked out two super cute, matching outfits.



No comments:

Post a Comment