Friday, February 26, 2010
return of the absent mama
So, I'm back. It's been 9 months since my last post. Been thinking about it for awhile. I've decided that I am not and probably won't ever be one of those wonderfully dedicated people that blog every week or every few days. For one, I just can't find the time to sit at the computer and drum up some post about my life when there's laundry beckoning, meals to be cooked, homework to be done, toilets to be cleaned...you get the picture. And two, when I am home, I am a huge introvert. I see a lot of posts out there that has these long ol', beautifully written post about their thoughts on life--that's just not me (usually). I am more of a "keep it to myself" type of person. So, I suppose that my introvertedness (just made that up!) is why it is difficult for me to open up and write my life thoughts being that I am at home when I post. Working on that. Mostly for the sake of the blog. And not for anyone else but I would love my blog to be a palet for capturing memories in our lives...which will happen mostly via picture & caption but--hopefully--the occasional 'life thoughts' and then to--hopefully--put this blog into memory book form. I know. High hopes. One can always dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to see you back...blogging helps me feel connected to all you guys so far away from me. Can't wait to see some of those pictures!! =)
ReplyDeleteSo...where are the pistures of those adorable kids? xoxoxoxoxooxox mom (aka YiaYia)
ReplyDelete