Wednesday, September 26, 2012

so cool...some may think.

We have been playing this song around here for a long ol' while
and we
TOTALLY ROCK IT!
every time.

Well, with the recent exception of my boy who pleads, "Noooooooooooooo!"  Cause, yeah I know, it's a little cheeze (ok, a lot cheeze) when you're a preteen...but I told him, "When you can sing it without the music all the way through with minor mistakes, then you don't have to listen to it anymore (with a frightening, low voiced 'hehehe') ...until then, get used to it, Baby!"  And with him, he's always up to a challenge so I knew I could pull that off and he'd get right to memorizing it.

I dig this song cause it has that old school, feel good, Beetles jive to it.

And so when you see us ridin 'round town, with our swagger-van thumpin' and our heads a'boppin'...that's probably what we're listen to.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lol! You go mama! Next time I see Bas I'm going to have him sing it for me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete