He was Yours before I knew of him. He was in your thoughts, your heart before he was even a glimpse in mine eye. You created him. Your work had only started and You already knew every detail about him. You knew what he was to be and what he was to do from the first moment you placed Your creating hand on him.
You know him more intimately, you love him more intimately than I can fathom. You know his next step. You know his next word. You know his every thought. You know every moment of his life that has been and is to come; where he will be, what he will do, who he will meet.
Why do I have such a difficult time releasing him to You? After all, he was Yours before he was mine. After all, he still is Yours and not really mine. Teach me to love You enough to not worry for him, not to be anxious of anything, knowing that You love him, care for him so much more than I do. You know where his life will most glorify You. Put him there. And help me to open my arms in utter and complete trust.
i love you!
ReplyDeletei love reading your writing.
ReplyDeletedang. . .i've missed a lot around here. . .glad you're back posting!!!!
ReplyDelete