Wednesday, June 1, 2011

j turns 9

So, this is our 9 year old Julia:

silly-string
super thoughtful - especially with her brother and sister
organizer
cook
silly-string
baker
selfless
cleaner
silly-string
hiker
artist
photographer
outdoors-anything-girl

And she's a little silly.  Uhhhh...maybe a lot.

She is very much that 9 year old who laughs totally goofy...on purpose.  Long arms and legs that still don't fit her body yet...or visa-versa.  Stinkin' delicious doll with glasses.



As you probably have realized, this is our thing to do on a birthday...bring the cake...or ice cream...or donuts to the birthday chickie in bed.  They get to open a few gifts AND eat their cake too!  (LOL!!!  Do I crack you up like I crack myself up?)  We've been doin' it forever and it's always super fun.








And then on to the PAAARTAAAY.  As I told you before, J likes to bake.  For her birthday, she designed and decorated the cupcakes for her party.  I think she did a fantastic job!








A special treat for the party this year, we had some family from the PNW (Pacific North West) down for a joint wedding shower the day before...a lot of them were able to come to Julia's party!  It was a great time having them!







The kids luuuuuuuuved playing on the swingset...
ehhh-emmm.















No comments:

Post a Comment