And I ❤ it.
And wouldn't change it for a million dollars.......uhhhhhh. =)
9 kids in one house on a Friday afternoon after a long week at school:
Boys playing video games...which means low, rumbling roars (and every so often, that high pitched turnin'-into-a-man crack in their voice) and hollaring orders like military sergeants.
Girls playing board games--like 50 of 'em--and then after they've had their fill on those, running around the house and {finally} outside singing & sqwealing at the top of their lungs.
Can you hear the noise?
Oh yeah, probably not----'cause it's deafening.
Sometimes, I wonder what I have gotten myself into. I mean, when I look around the house as the kids are at the peak of their games and the mess they are creating, I wonder if I have totally lost it. But that whole line of thought comes not from a regretful girl but a happy girl. One who is...
...shaking her head (knowing the disaster she has to tackle)...
...with a grin on her face (these dang kids are so stinkin' cute)...
...and a happy heart (because she loves every last one of 'em).
...shaking her head (knowing the disaster she has to tackle)...
...with a grin on her face (these dang kids are so stinkin' cute)...
...and a happy heart (because she loves every last one of 'em).
And when you're around this...
You have to duck sometimes.
You have to have feet that dance sometimes.
You have to hide sometimes.
You have to laugh sometimes.
And out of unbelief sometimes.
You have to scream 'Dang it!' sometimes.
...kinda like when you're around a monkey with a gun.
The boys always love being at "Aunt Sarah's"
ReplyDeleteOhhh, and Jimmy talked FOR-E-VER about your stunt driving.
XOXO