About 3 months ago I sent a text to about 6 gals, inviting them over for coffee and zucchini bread. Months later and a few people less, we have made our time together a fun yet profitable time, doing a Bible/Topic study during this time each week. Our group has dropped to a consistent 4 and looking back on this, it was by God's providence it has taken this shape.
Although the four of us have been friends for years, the recent time we have spent with each other has changed our relationships dramatically. Kelly, Nicole, Jenny and I have found an incredibly deep, intimate friendship with each other. We have found a place where we can laugh, cry, be as goofy as we possible can be...in safety and without judgement...we are each other's confindante.
Dang! I want to be in that group. No such group in San Diego...yet.
ReplyDelete