Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pumpkin.

I am so ready for Fall by the time it (actually) gets here that I seriously go a little crazy on the Cozy.  I go for things like the soft light of lamps, soft & cuddly blankets, a house smellin' like fresh baked spiced bread, pumpkins, soups, and anything else that I can drum up to make my family 'feel' Fall.  It's that time of year to hunker down after a long day and cuddle in front of a crackling fire or a favorite movie (or both) with a mug of steaming hot Wassail.  But that one thing that really hikes up the Fall-o-meter is pumpkin.  I like to use it in anything I can figure to put it in:

Pumpkin bread.

Pumpkin pancakes.

Pumpkin chili.

Pumpkin cream cheese.

Pumpkin cream cheese frosting.

Pumpkin spread.

Pumpkin scented candles.

Pumpkin.  Pumpkin.  Pumpkin.

Should I go on?

Here's a taste of what was baking in my kitchen today...can't you smell it?
Oh yeah.  Definitely a 10 on the Fall-o-meter.










1 comment:

  1. Yummy...Do you want to come to my house and cook? Excited to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete