Tuesday, April 21, 2009

photo shoot with lorie

Lorie is my other sister.  We go waaaay back...way back to times when her and Bek thought that they were soooo covert, they must have been CIA special-ops agents.  So much so, that they thought they could get away with BREAKING IN to my room and STEALING my bagels and cottage cheese.  But little did they know that big sisters are omniscient.  Who knew that Lorie would grow up to be such an amazing woman and an amazing photographer.

About a week and a half ago she came out to my parents house to do the Bussell Family photo shoot.  All I can really say is that I will never forget it.  Honestly, I don't remember laughing so hard.  We had a FANtastic time and got FANtastic pictures!  Lorie was able to capture who we are as a family...our love for each other AND our goofy side.  And all on our old homestead.  You can't beat that!  

Lor, thank you so much and I love you, girlie!

Oh, and suck it in!

You can also go to her website to check out her work.

















No comments:

Post a Comment