Doesn't it seem like that sometimes?
Well, our 10th anniversary was back in January and we decided to take a couple of days for ourselves. We went to Santa Barbara and had a QUIET time, yes, I said QUIET. I almost forgot what that word meant.
Well, our 10th anniversary was back in January and we decided to take a couple of days for ourselves. We went to Santa Barbara and had a QUIET time, yes, I said QUIET. I almost forgot what that word meant.
We had a great time! Our room had a fireplace in it, we were two blocks from the beach and the pier, we did whatever we wanted and you know what the best part was? No dirty socks to pick up. (...and I got diamond earrings!)
Now don't get me wrong, being a mom is the best thing in the world but as you all know, ya' need a break sometimes.
10 years! It was very special for us and we are so thankful for one another. God has blessed us more than we know!
No comments:
Post a Comment